ILASS Asia was established for the mutual exchange of scientific and technical information and promotion of membership in each ILASS body in all areas of Asia. IIT Indore will be hosting the 22nd Annual Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems Asia (ILASS ASIA 2022) from 28 to 30 October 2022, which is being held under the auspices of the Combustion Institute (Indian Section).
All aspects of atomization and spray processes will be covered, including, but not limited to:
● Fluid mechanics of the disintegration of liquids and spray formation
● Instrumentation including non-intrusive, laser-based diagnostics for the measurement of drop size, drop velocity, drop concentration, patternation, film thickness, vapor concentration, etc
● Design, operation and performance of liquid atomizers and spray systems including automotive, aerospace and cryogenic sprays
● Droplet evaporation and condensation
● Computational Modelling of spray and associated flow phenomena
● Aerosol and particulate technologies
● Application areas such as spray combustion, spray reactors, spray dryers and humidifiers, spray painting /coating, agricultural sprays, domestic and industrial sprays, medical sprays, fire-suppression sprays, water-mist systems, atomization for metal powders, spray forming, etc.