In order to help the participants outside India to attend the conference smoothly, we are prepared to provide VISA letters for you to apply for Indian VISA in your country. VISA is required to travel to India (except if you are from Nepal, Bhutan or Maldives). Please see this link for more details about Indian VISA and how to apply for it.
Please provide following information of each one that needs a VISA letter in your group and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the VISA letter.
- Surname (exactly as in your passport)
- Given names (exactly as in your passport)
- Passport Number
- Your Nationality
- Date of issue and expiry of your passport
- Whether you need a scanned copy or an original or both?
- Your mail address if you need the original visa letter